Magic Mentos Magic Mentos

One word summary: "LOL"

While the Mentos thing isnt anything new, your spin on it was funny as hell.

how did you do those flips?

KAZAHANA: Face To Face KAZAHANA: Face To Face

please make this a series

the voice overs and personality of the male character are awesome! keep it up this rawks!

Love the Bomb 3 Love the Bomb 3

It sends chills down your spine

..and keeps you wanting more.

Very nice lighting and use of effects.

Definately a must see.

Objectionable Apparatus Objectionable Apparatus

this thing screams STYLE

the transitions are the best I've seen on newgrounds in the past 3 years. the style is unique and simple yet effective. the 2.5D scenes were implemented well.

likes: continuous "flow" of graphics
disklikes: timing of the audio to the animation.

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

it rawks my socks

wow this is really long but does not get boring.... the storyline is a bit confusing but the overall composition of the whole thing is nice.

the best part of the movie is the animation which is very fluid and there are lots of effects (good job guys!)

the sound effects and voice acting was good but not great -> there were some small audio unclarities.

overall I would recommend this to everyone who loves video games.

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

There's no feeling like Salad Fingers

wow, this episode really is a sort of cliff-hanger. I just don't know what to say it's so freaking good. David = genious. It's like the morbid cream-of-the-crop only with style, finesse and microsecond perfect timing. My hats off to you.

ONE GUN ONE GUN

death scenes are awesome

Graphics: good handling of the 2D / pseudo 3D parts. The death scenes were probably the best parts of the animation (timing/effect)

Sound: just right for this type of movie, effect quality of the gunshots was a bit low though

Story: very straight-forward gangster/hitman type story, could possibly be the start of a series !! (it has an open end..)

What I would have done different: the opening car scene (left to right) the second and 3rd time around could have used a different background.

Overall I liked it and would recommend to others.

Sonic Matrixa Finale 2/3 Sonic Matrixa Finale 2/3

best original sonic toon EVAR!

This movie made me laugh out loud and was really entertaining. The voices are some of the best I've hard on Newgrounds.