Rig - Our Secret Rig - Our Secret

Intricate programming

LTJ Bukem move aside, your replacement has been found :)

Boogie Remix Boogie Remix

soothing, surprising please make more

This is so going on my playlist. :)

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Sweet, and on your playlist it shall be! Hope you enjoy XD

Welcome To The Groove Welcome To The Groove

funky

Hi Lukania,

the song only plays on the left side (mono) - can you change it so it is in stereo? :)

Lukania responds:

I've Tried, But Only Been Successful On One Song.

Solar City Solar City

Synth heaven

I'm giving you a ten on the synth and bassline(especially between 1:00 and 2:00) because it makes me smile. For the drumloops I have to take off 3 points because they're right out the Dr. Rex device - if you would edit them a bit in the sequencer and put a compressor on them then it would rock. Still giving you a nine because of the synthline :)

tankbusta responds:

thank you though if its ok could you drop me a pm telling me what you precisly felt wrong with the drumloop because during this songs prodution it hit me like 4 times i felt it was to linear
so any advice would be lovely from another producer

Continplation Continplation

Conveys a movie-like feeling

The right combination of samples (synth/piano), the right timing and the toms (drums) completing song gives the listener a warm feeling. The length of the song is also just right in case it makes it to the radio. I think you've got this hip-hop song making in your blood. With vocals I would give this a ten. ;)

Swang and I Bang Swang and I Bang

Shake the subwoofers

This makes me think of riding around in the city in a lowrider. Nice "gangster" feeling to the beat and also the breakdowns. The sound is clean and does not distort which I give extra points for. Just add some vocals and you've got yourself a hit. :)

WyteNoiz responds:

Definitely man, thanks.

-API- Anaconda -API- Anaconda

headbangin' nice

you got yourself a gem here - timing is perfect, the samples are clear and the whole thing makes you jump up and down - nice! :)

KFNX - ZOPHAX (CHAOZ STYLE) KFNX - ZOPHAX (CHAOZ STYLE)

energetic dnb track

I liked this tune a lot - I would just check the snare drum (hits) level a bit they are too high and therefore blurry. The transitions between melodies/effects was right on. :)