Magic Mentos Magic Mentos

One word summary: "LOL"

While the Mentos thing isnt anything new, your spin on it was funny as hell.

how did you do those flips?

KAZAHANA: Face To Face KAZAHANA: Face To Face

please make this a series

the voice overs and personality of the male character are awesome! keep it up this rawks!

Love the Bomb 3 Love the Bomb 3

It sends chills down your spine

..and keeps you wanting more.

Very nice lighting and use of effects.

Definately a must see.

Red Baron Red Baron

Brilliantly Programmed

This game is coded just as good as any 16-bit Sega or SNES game. The stages could be longer and maybe it could use a few more moves but the gameplay makes up for that. The game really rocks

Exmortis 2 Exmortis 2

The new standard for point-and-click horror

Amazing! The game was well thought out and you can tell you've seen your fair share of horror movies. The graphics were very crisp and detailed and you paid attention to detail. The sound was just right without getting annoying.

The gameplay itself was well-conceived but I disliked the puzzle board thing.

It kept me entertained for about 75 minutes which is way above most games on Newgrounds.

Keep up the awesome work!

Nimian Flyer Legends Nimian Flyer Legends

amazing engine & good plot

Story: you're a dragon and have to complete tasks Panzer Dragoon style

Graphics: although some things are pixelated it's one of the most stunning 3D engines I've seen done in flash. multiple scrolling backdrops capture the feeling perfectly.

Sound: your typical orchestrated soundtrack fits good to the action. could use a few more sound effects (fire?)

Control: good but not great. the part where you're supposed to drop the baby dragons on the big dragon was a bit unresponsive. I liked that you could freeze the action with the space bar

Actionscripting: wow! you should write the next panzer dragoon ;) it freakin' rocks.

what would be really nice is if you could fly in any direction and complete the levels in a different order to put even more reply value in it. to help the player orient themselves, put a little display in the corner.

Overall it's really good and you're only held back by the limits of flash.

Rig - Our Secret Rig - Our Secret

Intricate programming

LTJ Bukem move aside, your replacement has been found :)

Boogie Remix Boogie Remix

soothing, surprising please make more

This is so going on my playlist. :)

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Sweet, and on your playlist it shall be! Hope you enjoy XD

Welcome To The Groove Welcome To The Groove

funky

Hi Lukania,

the song only plays on the left side (mono) - can you change it so it is in stereo? :)

Lukania responds:

I've Tried, But Only Been Successful On One Song.